CHANDELLES - BLEUET
Set of four 'Bleuet' Blue Tapered Candles, they are called "Chandelles".
These candles are hand poured on the island of Java in Indonesia. They are made to illuminate your days and your nights when the light of the sun and moon is not bright enough.
We encourage you to be as creative as you like, and mix candle colours without any consideration other than your own pleasure.
- Size: 25cm long, 9.84"
- Approx 9 hours burn time each
- 100% plant based stearin wax with cotton wick (wax RSPO certified).
- place on a heatproof, non-flammable base while burning | keep away from draughts | keep out of reach of children and pets | do not leave the candles unattended | blow out candle before flame reaches 2cm from base |
- these candles are manually poured; they come with imperfections left by the hands who created them and their colours may vary from one Chandelle to another.
- These candles are dripless if kept away from draughts.
- Candle base fits in a 2cm diameter candle holder
*Glass candlestick holder is not included