MARGOT - TAUPE
Margot is an elegantly shaped candle that stands up by herself. We know the temptation is high to keep her as a decorative piece but we encourage you to light her and to watch the shape change overtime.
- Colour: Taupe / Brown
- Size: 18cm high, 7"
- Approx 15-16 hours burn time
- 100% plant based stearin wax with cotton wick (the wax is RSPO certified).
- Place on a heatproof, non-flammable base while burning. Keep away from draughts. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not leave the candles unattended. Blow out candle before flame reaches 2cm from base. Not for outdoor use.
- These candles are manually poured; they come with imperfections left by the hands who created them and their colours may vary slightly from one candle to another.
- Please note that due to the nature of the wax, these candles may produce a soft white film on the outside. This is known as blooming, and is a naturally occurring process. It in no way affects the quality or burning of the candle, and can be removed with a gentle wipe with a soft cloth.
- Maison Balzac's candle wax is quite soft and might show minor marks on its surface. This may happen during transportation between the studio and your loving hands, and we hope this won't deter from the beauty of its shape and colour!